Many hunting preserves require a monthly membership fee, guest fee and gun fee, but not Gold Meadows Hunting Preserve in Richmond, MN. We believe you should be able to hunt your way, which is why our pheasant hunting preserve is open every day of the week. All you have to pay for is the guide fee and the birds released on your hunt!
If you want to hunt on our reserved hunting fields, make sure you reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. We'll ask you about:
- The number of people and dogs in your hunting party
- The date and time you'd like to hunt on our fields
- The breed and skill level of your hunting dog
- The number of birds you want to be released
Before you reserve a timeslot on our pheasant hunting preserve, there are a few things you should know. At Gold Meadows Hunting Preserve, we:
- Own multiple fields ranging from 40 acres to 80 acres
- Charge you based on the number of birds released
- Offer morning and afternoon hunting sessions
- Release your choice of fresh or frozen birds
- Charge a $50 minimum guide fee
Whatever you are looking for we can accommodate you. If you are looking for a smaller field to walk or to train your dog in, we can do that. Just let us know when you book your hunt!!
Gold Meadows Hunting Preserve 320-597-2747